Before Course Confirmation
Before we can confirm your course or accommodation booking or send a letter of confirmation, you or your company need to pay either:
A deposit of:
- £275 if you want to book a course
- £575 if you want to book a course and accommodation, or
Payment in full:
- If you are applying for a Student Visa
- If you are booking less than 15 days before arrival
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Documents for visa applications will not be issued unless students have paid course fees in full.
Before You Travel
15 days before arrival you need to pay the balance of your course and accommodation fees.
You can pay by:
Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard). Please complete your card details on the Enrolment Form or pay online at: secure.francesking.com/payment/page010.aspx
Business Education Ltd. trading as Frances King School of English,
National Westminster Bank Plc,
London W1A 2DG, UK
Bank sort code: 56 00 03
Account number: 17054524.
IBAN BIC Number (SWIFT): NWBKGB2L
IBAN Number: GB62 NWBK 5600 0317 0545 24
- Frances King is not responsible for any bank transfer charges. Payment must be received in full – please instruct your bank to remit the full amount plus additional funds to cover ALL bank transfer charges.
- You need to send/fax a copy of the bank transfer with your Enrolment Form
- Please make certain that your name appears clearly on the bank transfer
Via our online payment partner: TransferMate
Sterling cheque - drawn on an English bank account
Different Payment Terms apply. Please visit the Teenager Programmes page on our website here.