Medical, Travel and Course Insurance Fees in London
Before you arrive in the UK, you should take out insurance for your own financial and personal security. You can take out your own insurance or the International Student Policy offered by Guard.Me via our website http://www.guard.me/francesking.
- If you are EU national, you should bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which allows access to health care services.
- You do not need to book insurance if you book the London Teenager Residential Programme, as it is included in the price of the course.
- The Guard.Me policy does not cover cancellation charges BEFORE arrival for non-EU students.
Key features of Guard.Me insurance policy are:
- Reimbursement of pre-paid course fees if you have to cancel or cut short your course due to an accident or illness of
yourselvfor a close relative. The policy covers cancellation charges BEFORE arrival in the UK only for EEA originating trips (as defined in the policy document).
- Payment of medical costs (if you have an accident or illness) which are not covered by the National Health Service
- Emergency Dental treatment
Guard.Me International Student Policy:
|Summary of Cover||London|
|Cancellation and Curtailment||£7,500|
|Emergency Medical Expenses||£10,000,000|
Insurance fees: £5.50 per week per person.