Airport Transfer Fees in London
We can arrange a transfer from London airports and stations to your accommodation on arrival and from your accommodation on departure - please complete the Airport Transfer section of the Enrolment Form.
|Airport Transfer from/to||Price / Single Transfer (1-3 people travelling to same address)||Price / Single Transfer (4-7 people travelling to same address)||To / From|
|Heathrow||£95||£120||Accommodation in zones 1-3|
|Gatwick||£115||£160||Accommodation in zones 1-3|
|Stansted/Luton||£130||£160||Accommodation in zones 1-3|
|London City Airport||£95||£125||Accommodation in zones 1-3|
|London Railway Stations||£80||£110||Accommodation in zones 1-3|
Airport Transfer Terms and Conditions
- Flight details and student mobile telephone number must be received in writing before 14:00 (UK time) on the Friday before arrival in the UK.
- To cancel or change an airport transfer you must inform us in writing 12 hours before the flight arrival or departure time. If you need to contact us regarding any last minute flight changes outside of office hours (Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00), please telephone: Frances King emergency number London: +44 77 68325391.
- A supplement of £15 will be charged for an airport transfer pick-up between 23:00 and 05:00. A supplement will also be charged for airport transfers on public holidays - please ask for prices. Double fares apply: December 24-26,31; January 1.
- Waiting time of 2 hours is included in the transfer price. If the student does not contact us within 2 hours of the flight arrival time, the driver will leave the airport and any request for a further transfer will be charged at the full rate. Waiting time starts from the scheduled time of arrival, unless the flight is early, in which case waiting time will start from the actual flight arrival time. Extra time: £30 for every 30 minutes.
- Students, age 16 and 17 years must book an return airport transfer unless written parental consent is given for a guardian over 21 years to meet the student at the airport. Students age 16 and 17 should carry a letter of consent to travel alone and present it, if requested, on arrival in the country. We will send a “Travel Consent Form” with the confirmation documents.
Baggage allowance: 1 small cabin bag and 1 large suitcase per person.
Please read your airport transfer confirmation documents carefully before departure as they include important arrival information.
Alternatively, we recommend using public transport which is cheap and convenient.
Public Transport from London Airports & Train Stations
|Single Journey From||Bus (to Victoria Station)||Underground||Train||London Black Taxi|
|Heathrow||From £6 (National Express)||From £6||From £22 (Heathrow Express to Paddington Station)||£48-£90 (depending on destination)|
|Gatwick||From £8 (National Express)||From £19.90 (Gatwick Express to Victoria station)||From £90 (depending on destination)|
|Stansted||From £14 (National Express)||From £18.90 (Stansted Express to Liverpool Street station)|
|Luton||From £12 (National Express)||From £13.10 (Thameslink to St Pancras station)||From £80 (depending on destination)|
|London City||From £4.90||From £45 (depending on destination)|
*Approximate Cost / Single Journey (All prices correct as of May 2019)
For up-to-date prices, please check these websites:
For accurate information on how to get to your accommodation from your point of entry in the UK (eg Gatwick Airport, St Pancras Station etc.) please go to http://www.citymapper.com, where you can find details of routes, prices and travel time. You can also download the Citymapper app to your phone to help you while you are travelling in London.