Airport Transfer Fees in London
We can arrange a transfer from London airports and stations to your accommodation on arrival and from your accommodation on departure - please complete the Airport Transfer section of the Enrolment Form.
|Airport Transfer from/to||Price / Single Transfer (1-3 people travelling to same address)||Price / Single Transfer (4-7 people travelling to same address)||To / From|
|Heathrow||£95||£120||Accommodation arranged by the schools in zones 1-3|
|Gatwick||£115 (or £215 special rate for return transfer)||£160||Accommodation arranged by the schools in zones 1-3|
|Stansted/Luton||£130 (or £250 special rate for return transfer)||£160||Accommodation arranged by the schools in zones 1-3|
|London City Airport||£95 (or £180 special rate for return transfer)||£125||Accommodation arranged by the schools in zones 1-3|
|London Railway Stations||£80 (or £150 special rate for return transfer)||£110||Accommodation arranged by the schools in zones 1-3|
Airport Transfer Terms and Conditions
- Flight details must be sent in writing by email or fax before 14.00 (UK time) on the Friday before arrival in the UK.
- Any change or cancellation must be sent in writing by fax or email at least 12 hours before the flight arrival or departure time or you will be charged for the transfer. If you need to contact us regarding any last minute flight changes outside of office hours, please telephone: Frances King emergency number London: +44 77 68325391.
- A supplement of £15 will be charged for an airport transfer pick-up between 23:00 and 05:00. A supplement will also be charged for airport transfers on public holidays - please ask for prices. Double fares apply: December 24-26,31; January 1
- Waiting time of 2 hours is included in the transfer price. If the student does not contact us within 2 hours of the flight arrival time, the driver will leave the airport and any request for a further transfer will be charged at the full rate.
- Students, age 16 and 17 years must book an arrival airport transfer unless written parental consent is given or a guardian over 21 years is meeting the student at the airport. Students age 16 and 17 should carry a letter of consent to travel alone and present it, if requested, on arrival in the country. We will send a form letter with the confirmation documents.
Alternatively, we recommend using public transport which is cheap and convenient.
Public Transport from London Airports & Train Stations
|Single Journey From||Bus (to Victoria Station)||Underground||Train||London Black Taxi|
|Heathrow||From £6 (National Express)||From £5.70||From £21.50 (Heathrow Express to Paddington Station)||From £60 (depending on destination)|
|Gatwick||From £10 (National Express)||From £17.70 (Gatwick Express to Victoria station)||From £80 (depending on destination)|
|Stansted||From £12 (National Express)||From £19.00 (Stansted Express to Liverpool Street station)|
|Luton||From £11 (National Express)||From £14.90 (East Midland Trains to St Pancras station)||From £80 (depending on destination)|
|London City||From £4.80||From £40 (depending on destination)|
*Approximate Cost / Single Journey (All prices correct as of September 2015)