Our popular Activity Programme includes six activities in and around London each week. There is a different activity programme every month so even if you are here on a long course there will be new things to see and do each month. There is at least one member of staff on each activity to guide you. Many of the activities are free, on others you pay only for your food and drink, travel and entrance charges.
The Activity Programme is a...
- Great way to make friends, socialise and practise the English that you are learning.
- Chance to discover different parts of London and learn more about British history and culture.
- Way to eat out and sightsee in a group rather than doing things alone
The programme includes:
At the weekends we organise longer all day activities such as:
- Visits to interesting areas on the edge of London such as Greenwich, Richmond, or Kew gardens.
- Trips to other towns/cities eg Oxford, Brighton, or Windsor.
- Art / design events such as Open House weekend.
- Visits to London parks and markets.
We work with a number of companies that run weekend excursions to places in the South of England such as Stonehenge, The Cotswolds and ‘Downton Abbey’ locations. They give discounts to our students and we can help you book tickets.
We are also able to sell discounted tickets to famous tourist attractions in London such as Madame Tussauds, the London Eye, and The Tower of London. Ask in the Client Services Office for more details.