- English Language Programme of 23 lessons a week – focus is on spoken English, with structured language input, and a skills session for everyday English conversation, talking about sport or fashion and Trinity examination preparation
- Workshops for Discover London, Fashion, Art & Design, and Sports Fan and visits and excursions related to the option
- Optional Young Leader workshop once every two weeks
- Action-packed activity programme
- Evening activities on and off campus including visits to shopping centres and West End shows
- Weekly full day excursions take place in the London area or nearby where there is a wealth of attractions such as a river trip to Greenwich and a bus or train journey to Windsor or Brighton
Example Workshops and Visits
DISCOVER LONDON - Sightseeing (London’s top attractions), Museum visits (British, Science), British Culture (including afternoon tea).
FASHION, ART AND DESIGN - Department store visit, Street markets, Fashion and Design Museums, Student fashion show and photo shoot.
YOUNG LEADER - Team building, Public speaking, Presenting ideas, Debating.
SPORTS FAN - Tour of Chelsea or Arsenal Stadium, Climbing wall, Wimbledon Tennis Museum, Football and baseball in the park.
Free Time & Example Week
Students of aged 16 and 17, with parental permission, may leave the campus in pairs or small groups after dinner until evening activities start. An example week can be seen below.
Included / Not Incuded
London Teenager Residential
What is included?
Full board residential accommodation, English language course, course materials, certificates, activity programme and weekly excursions, supervision by resident staff and medical and travel insurance.
What is not included?
Transfers from airports or stations, incidental expenses and pocket money, key and damage deposit (£40, payable on arrival), optional musical or concert.
For more information about booking this course for groups, please contact Garth Younghusband by emailing email@example.com.