Sessions per week
The number of sessions included per week.
Focus on building spoken fluency and accuracy
- Increase your knowledge of grammar, vocabulary and colloquial phrases with speaking and pronunciation practice
- Conversation classes encourage active use of spoken English
Expand the depth and range of your skills in all four skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing. Classes may include preparation for optional activities after class
Language for You!
Focus on international communication in English
- Practise speaking and vocabulary with conversation and role-plays
- Topics of interest are chosen for research, discussion, debate and task-based learning
FK Lunch Club
A light lunch, 1 day a week, in a small group with an English speaker.
Language In Action
Really experience the city you choose, London or Dublin, while you develop fluency
- Study topics based on the life of the city, such as transport, history, food, markets and neighbourhoods
- Projects and activities outside the classroom will support your learning