Before Course Confirmation
Before we can confirm your course or accommodation booking or send a letter of confirmation, you or your company need to pay either:
A Deposit of:
- €200 if you want to book a course
- €500 if you want to book a course and accommodation, or
Payment in Full:
- If you are applying for a Student Visa
- If you are booking less than 15 days before arrival
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Documents for visa applications will not be issued unless students have paid course fees in full.
Before Your Arrival
15 days before arrival you need to pay the balance of your course and accommodation fees.
You can pay by:
Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard). Please complete your card details on the Enrolment Form or pay online at: secure.francesking.com/payment/page010.aspx
International Bank Transfer to our bank:
Frances King School of English (Ireland) Ltd
Bank sort code: 90-14-90
Account number: 62783119
IBAN BIC Number (SWIFT): BOFIIE2D
IBAN Number: IE18 BOFI 9014 9062 7831 19
- Frances King is not responsible for any bank transfer charges. Payment must be received in full – please instruct your bank to remit the full amount plus additional funds to cover ALL bank transfer charges.
- You need to send/fax a copy of the bank transfer with your Enrolment Form
- Please make certain that your name appears clearly on the bank transfer
Euro cheque drawn on an Irish bank account
Different Payment Terms apply. Please visit the Teenager Programmes page on our website here.