Insurance fees: €50 for up to 90 days or €125 per year per person.
Before you arrive in Ireland, you should take out insurance for your own financial and personal security. You can take out your own insurance or the International Student Policy offered by Guard.Me.
- If you are EU national, you should bring your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which allows access to health care services.
- If you are applying for a student visa, you can get full details of insurance requirements at: http://www.inis.gov.ie
- If you are studying on a course listed on the Interim List of Eligible Programmes, you need to have an insurance policy for the duration of your visa. To purchase the International Student Policy please contact our bookings team by email: dublin at francesking dot com
- The Guard.Me policy does not cover cancellation charges BEFORE arrival for non-EU students.
Key features of Guard.Me insurance policy are:
- Reimbursement of pre-paid course fees if you have to cancel or cut short your course due to an accident or illness of yourself or a close relative. The policy covers cancellation charges BEFORE arrival in Ireland only for EEA originating trips (as defined in the policy document).
- Payment of medical costs (if you have an accident or illness) which are not covered by the National Health Service
- Emergency Dental treatment
Guard.Me International Student Policy
|Summary of Cover||Dublin|
|Cancellation and Curtailment||€7,500|
|Emergency Medical Expenses||€10,000,000|
Please email dublin at francesking dot com in order to enquire about and book insurance.