Lessons per week
The number of lessons included per week.
Focus on Speaking
This develops your fluency, with structured input on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation to improve the accuracy and range of your English.
Skills may include:
- Useful phrases for travel, such as restaurants and hotels.
- Writing emails, social media posts.
- Getting information from notices, brochures and magazines.
- Understanding announcements and radio programmes.
- Understanding different accents.
- Making your pronunciation sound more natural.
Topics may include:
- Entertainment and the Arts.
- Daily life (shopping, eating, socialising etc.).
- News and current affairs.
- Social media.
- Customs and events around the world.
- Research and report on a hobby or interest.
- Special interests - negotiated with the teacher.
FK Lunch Club
A light lunch, 1 days a week, in a small group with an English speaker.
Tasks may include:
- Giving a talk or presentation.
- Planning and promoting an event.
- Teaching someone a new skill.
- Inventing and marketing a product.
- Producing an information sheet.
- Writing and recording a podcast.
- Storyboarding a promotion video.