Which is the best course for you?
Please select a course that meets your needs
Not sure which is the best course for you?
Please contact us for help
English for Life and Experience
Achieve accuracy and fluency in everyday English by learning and practising the 4 skills in real life situations, with a focus in listening and speaking.
- Learn English for everyday life – travelling, emails, social media and much more
- Practise English language using real life Everyday situations
- Choose our intensive course for rapid progress
For people who need IELTS preparation, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) or Cambridge Advanced (CAE)
- Prepare for all aspects of the examination you use
- You will learn examination techniques to improve your score
- Regular practice exams will increase your confidence for your chosen exam
- Courses available all year, including short summer courses
English for Professionals Club 8
These courses are designed for professional people and other mature, motivated learners
- Minimum age 24 years
- Small groups of 5-8 students for greater personal attention and interaction with your teacher
- For confident communication and fluency in English
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with other professionals from all over the world
Enjoy a family study holiday in the heart of London. Our excellent family accommodation options and family activity programme make this the perfect study holiday for your family
- Experience an international environment, make friends and really use English
- English for kids with a focus on communication for children aged 6-16 years.
- Optional English language courses for parents and other family members
- Courses available in spring, summer, autumn and winter
- Parents and children study in the same location – in summer in our Belgravia school, near Victoria station, and in spring, autumn and winter in our Kensington school, opposite Gloucester Road station
- We also offer our London Teenager Day School for teenagers aged 12-17 years
Meet students and make friends from around the world on our Teenager Programme in London. Our campus is in the beautiful area of Kensington (Zone 1) in central London.
- Students can choose workshops and activities for Fashion, Art & Design, Sports Fan and Young Leader
- Secure campus with relaxing garden and playing area
- Accommodation and all meals provided on campus
- Day school programme available for students staying in London with their families, relatives or friends
English for your Education
These programmes will help you achieve the necessary level of English to gain entrance to the university of your choice.
- Classes to build confidence and ability in all fours skills; reading, writing, listening and speaking
- Achieve fluency through a long period of study and immersion in English language and culture
- Develop excellent presentation, discussion and seminar skills
- Our University Placement Service can help you enter a UK university
One-to-One & One-to-Two Courses
Personalised courses designed for your individual needs
- English for Everyday or specialised courses, for business and professional purposes or examination preparation
- Suitable for all ages including children by arrangement
- Flexible start dates and timetables, lessons at school or in your hotel or workplace
In our London school, we offer a number of additional courses that may suit your needs better.
- Evening English Language Courses - A part time English language course for busy people including our English for Everyday, Work or Study courses
- Internships - For EEA adults aged 18-30, enhance your career prospects with a period of unpaid work in a London company
- Christmas and New Year in London - Combine study in London at this special time of the year with a leisure and sightseeing programme in the afternoons and weekends