Which is the best course for you?
Please select a course that meets your needs
Not sure which is the best course for you?
Please contact us for help
English for Life and Experience
Perfect if you'd like to be able to speak English in social situations, read English books and magazines, and enjoy English online and in films
- Spoken English classes and listening for fluency in everyday English
- Learn English for everyday life – travelling, emails, social media and much more
- Practise English language using real life Everyday situations
- Choose our intensive course for rapid progress
English for your Education
Equip yourself with all the skills you need to pass examinations in IELTS, TOIEC, Cambridge FCE and CAE or prepare for study at a university where English is the medium of instruction.
- IELTS, Cambridge First Certificate and Cambridge Advanced preparation
- Prepare for all aspects of the examination you choose
- Learn examination techniques to improve your exam score
- Learn the study skills to help you succeed at university
- Regular practice exams will increase your confidence for your chosen exam
- IELTS and TOEIC courses available all year. Cambridge courses availalble in the summer
English for your Career
For school leavers, graduates and those on a gap year, learn English at the same time as you gain the knowledge and skills for international business, start to build a professional network and explore your career path.
- Minimum age 17 years
- Maximum class size of 15
Experience a family study holiday in the vibrant city of Dublin. Our excellent family accommodation options and family activity programme make this the perfect study holiday for your family
- Study English with families from all over the world, make friends and really use English
- English for kids with a focus on communication for children aged 6-16
- Optional English language courses for parents and other family members
- Exciting activity programme helps you discover Dublin
Meet other students from around the world, make friends and experience Irish family life and culture on our Homestay Teenager Programme in Dublin. Students study English in the morning followed by an action packed sporting and cultural activity programme every afternoon and at the weekend
- The school is located in the picturesque coastal village of Dalkey
- Carefully chosen homestays ensure students have a great experience of Irish family life and culture
- English language course in the morning
- Excellent sporting facilities in the school
- Choose our Young Leader Workshop on one afternoon per week
Work & Study Programmes
Long term programmes (25 weeks) for non-EEA students. These programmes allow you to achieve fluency for future work and study through a long period of immersion in the English language. You can work in Ireland while you study.
- These programmes are listed on the ILEP register
- Students can apply for permission to stay in Ireland for 8 months
- With this permission, students can work casually for between 20 and 40 hours per week depending on the time of the year
- Free Learner Protection Insurance and a Free end of course TIE exam included in the price
One-to-One & One-to-Two Courses
These English language courses are completely tailor-made. A detailed needs analysis allows you to specify your needs and objectives before the course starts. A One-to-One course will quickly improve your general or specialised English.
- Completely personalised English language course, intensive language training
- Teachers are experienced in teaching English in the business and professional world
- Maximum speaking time and correction of your errors and faster progress
- Start dates by arrangement
In our Dublin school, we offer Internship programmes
- Internships - For EEA adults aged 18-30, enhance your career prospects with a period of unpaid work in a Dublin company