Which is the best course for you?
Please select a course that meets your needs
Not sure which is the best course for you?
Please contact us for help
English for Everyday
Perfect if you'd like to be able to speak English in social situations, read English books and magazines, and enjoy English online and in films
- Spoken English classes and listening for fluency in everyday English
- Learn English for everyday life – travelling, emails, social media and much more
- Practise English language using real life Everyday situations
- Choose our intensive course for rapid progress
Equip yourself with all the skills you need for IELTS preparation, Cambridge First Certificate and Cambridge Advanced exams
- Prepare for all aspects of the examination you choose
- Learn examination techniques to improve your score
- Regular practice exams will increase your confidence for your chosen exam
- Courses available all year, including short summer courses
English for Professionals Club 8
These courses are designed for professional people and other mature, motivated learners
- Minimum age 24 years
- Small groups of 5-8 students for greater personal attention and interaction with your teacher
- For confident communication and fluency in English
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with other professionals from all over the world
Experience a family study holiday in Dublin or London. Our excellent family accommodation options and family activity programme make this the perfect study holiday for your family
- Study with families from all over the world, make friends and really use English
- English for kids with a focus on communication for children aged 6-16
- Optional courses for parents and other family members
- Exciting activity programme helps you discover your chosen city
Meet students and make friends from around the world on our Teenager Programmes in London and Dublin. Students study in the morning followed by an action packed activity programme every afternoon and at the weekend.
- English language courses for teenagers
- Our campus in London is located in the beautiful area of Kensington, central London
- Our summer school in Dublin is located in the picturesque coastal village of Dalkey
- Choose our Young Leader Workshop on one afternoon per week
Frances King places teenagers from 12 to 18 years of age in local Irish schools. This is ideal for students who are willing to spend part of their highschool in an English speaking country, living in a homestay and experiencing Dublin as an Irish student while improving their English fluency.
- Excellent partner highschools in the best locations
- All school are 25-40 minutes by train to Dublin city centre
- High quality host family accommodation
- Our welfare officer provides regular support during your stay
- Regular reports are sent to parents on the student’s academic progress
For more information and pricing please contact us below.Contact Us
Academic Year Programmes
Longer term courses for students preparing for future work or study or having a "gap year".
- Achieve fluency through a long period of study and immersion in English language and culture
- Programmes can lead to IELTS or Cambridge FCE or CAE examinations
- In our Dublin school non-EU students can apply for a Work & Study Visa in Ireland. Courses are listed in ILEP
- Our University Placement Service can help you enter university
- Take time out to travel in Europe during your programme
Work & Study Programmes
Long term programmes (25 weeks) for non-EEA students. These programmes allow you to achieve fluency for future work and study through a long period of immersion in the English language.
- These programmes are listed on the ILEP register
- Students can apply for permission to stay in Ireland for 8 months
- With this permission, students can work casually for between 20 and 40 hours per week depending on the time of the year
- Free Learner Protection Insurance and a Free end of course TIE exam included in the price
One-to-One & One-to-Two Courses
These English language courses are completely tailor-made. A detailed needs analysis allows you to specify your needs and objectives before the course starts. A One-to-One course will quickly improve your general or specialised English.
- Completely personalised course, intensive language training
- Teachers experienced in teaching business English and to professional people
- Maximum speaking time and correction of your errors and faster progress
- Start dates by arrangement
In our London school, we offer a number of additional programmes that may suit your needs better.
- Evening English Language Courses - A part time English language course for busy people offering General English, Examination Preparation and English for Work courses
- Internships - For EEA adults aged 18-30, enhance your career prospects with a period of unpaid work in a London company
- Christmas and New Year Course in London - Combine study in London at this special time of the year with a leisure and sightseeing programme in the afternoons and weekends