Which is the best course for you?
Please select a course that meets your needs
Not sure which is the best course for you?
Please contact us for help
English for Everyday
Perfect if you'd like to be able to speak English in social situations, read English books and magazines, and enjoy English online and in films
- Spoken English classes and listening for fluency in everyday English
- Learn English for everyday life – travelling, emails, social media and much more
- Practise English language using real life Everyday situations
- Choose our intensive course for rapid progress
English for your Education
Equip yourself with all the skills you need for IELTS preparation, TOEIC, Cambridge First Certificate and Cambridge Advanced exams or prepare for study at a university where English is the medium of instruction.
- Prepare for all aspects of the examination you choose
- Learn examination techniques to improve your score
- Learn the study skills to help you succeed at university
- Regular practice exams will increase your confidence for your chosen exam
- Courses available all year, including short summer courses
English for your Career
These courses are designed for professional people and other mature, motivated learners
- Minimum age 24 years
- Small groups of 5-8 students for greater personal attention and interaction with your teacher
- For confident communication and fluency in English
- Enjoy the opportunity to network with other professionals from all over the world
Experience a family study holiday in Dublin or London. Our excellent family accommodation options and family activity programme make this the perfect study holiday for your family
- Study with families from all over the world, make friends and really use English
- English for kids with a focus on communication for children aged 6-16
- Optional courses for parents and other family members
- Exciting activity programme helps you discover your chosen city
Meet students and make friends from around the world on our Teenager Programmes in London and Dublin. Students study in the morning followed by an action packed activity programme every afternoon and at the weekend.
- English language courses for teenagers
- Our campus in London is located in the beautiful area of Kensington, central London
- Our summer school in Dublin is located in the picturesque coastal village of Dalkey
- Choose our Young Leader Workshop on one afternoon per week
One-to-One & One-to-Two Courses
These English language courses are completely tailor-made. A detailed needs analysis allows you to specify your needs and objectives before the course starts. A One-to-One course will quickly improve your general or specialised English.
- Completely personalised course, intensive language training
- Teachers experienced in teaching business English and to professional people
- Maximum speaking time and correction of your errors and faster progress
- Start dates by arrangement