What's New in London and Dublin
- New fee structure with lower hourly price for programmes of 28 lessons per week and lower weekly prices for longer term study.
What's New in London
- English for Professionals - Club 8 Programme, 20 or 28 sessions / week, 5 - 8 students
- Residences - in addition to high quality, self-catering studios at Pure Hammersmith and Mansion Chelsea, new self-catering en-suite single rooms at the popular Curve in East Aldgate
- Apartments – as well as Citadines and Chelsea Cloisters we offer Go Native Fulham (2 bedrooms for 2-4 people) at Putney Bridge and near Fulham Palace Gardens and the Thames, suitable for families
What's New in Dublin
- Work & Study Programmes - longer term study programmes (25 weeks, 20 sessions / week in the morning or afternoon) with work possibilities in Dublin (18+years). Free Learner protection Insurance and TIE Exam
- High School Programme - Secondary school programme for ages 12-18 with accommodation in local homestays and welfare support provided by Frances King
- Summer Teenager Programmes at Dalkey with a optional Young Leader Workshop.
- Budget Flatshares Self-catering single, twin and triple rooms in budget flatshares in the centre of Dublin.