What's New in London and Dublin
- English for Everyday, Work and Study Standard, Intensive and Intensive Plus programmes with extra language skills, topics and task sessions to focus on students’ everyday, work and study needs
- English for Examinations Combination of Everyday English and afternoon Cambridge Examination preparation (FCE & CAE) for 4-8 weeks. Shorter courses, flexible start dates within the first 4 weeks of the course.
- New Fee Structure Lower hourly price for programmes of 25 & 30 lessons per week and lower weekly prices for longer term study.
What's New in London
- English for Work - Club 10 Programme In London, Intensive programmes for working people (25 & 30 lessons per week), maximum 10 students, with extra focus on work topics and skills.
- Residences New Superior Studios in Pure Hammersmith, in addition to Standard Studios
- Studios & Apartments Chelsea Cloisters Studios (for 2 people) in South Kensington, a short walk to the school. Go Native Kensington Apartments (1 and 2 bedrooms for 2-4 people) in Kensington for families and working people
- Summer Teenager Programmes Themed workshops – Fashion, Art & Design, Young Leader and Sports Skills
- Airport Transfer 2016 Lower prices for most airport transfers in 2016
What's New in Dublin
- Work and Study Visa Programmes for non-EU students (25+ weeks) with work rights in Dublin.
- Partnership with the American College for undergraduate and post graduate study.
- Summer Teenager Programmes at Dalkey Young Leader and Cambridge Examination workshops.
- Budget Flatshares Self-catering single, twin and triple rooms in budget flatshares in the centre of Dublin.